What is Xxxtentacion's Revenge? What is Xxxtentecion?

For y'all who do not know Xxxtentacion he is a newly rising artist that is known for violent lyrics as well as a violent personality. If you watch an interview of this dude you can tell this brotha got issues. But! His music pretty dope. He recently released Revenge. Already the title worries me because I have no idea what or who he is seeking revenge on. Before I began listening I have already listened to his single "Look at me!". The song definitely warrants to look at the guy and be "like wut da fuq bruh". (Don't play song around your mom). By the time I began actually listening to Revenge, especially the second track I knew this was something I could not predict. I never really listened to his work before this. I learned he has an amazing dance, rock, and rap sound. It's a boisterous release and speaks to me personally. He somehow locks into young angst. After listening it seems his Revenge is against love and pain. How they coexist inevitably.
So what is this project? It certainly is not an album like I thought it would be. The shit is only 8 songs resulting in 18 minutes long (In Kendrick math that is 1-3 songs). I guess project is maybe the best word to describe. I'm against calling it a mixtape because I'm a strong proponent of the classic mixtape being free and not available on any major forum such as Apple Music or Spotify.
What is Xxxtentacion? Is he a rapper, singer, or rockstar? Who the fuck knows. Let't just enjoy what we're listening to.


Comments

  1. CANNOT RETAIN MY MALE MEMBER WITHIN THE CONFINES OF THE CLOTH WHICH WRAP MY LEGS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog